Monday, January 21, 2008

New Business Opportunity

I'm Going back to work!
I love staying home with Lucas so I’ve decided to start my own business here at home! Recently, I was watching Oprah’s “Going Green” Show and discovered a company that has been committed to providing non toxic cleaning products for over 50 years! The program featured a family whose son was rushed to the hospital because of an asthma attack. There was no family history of asthma, so the doctors concluded something toxic in their home had caused the problem. The family decided to eliminate all toxic cleaners (soaps, scrubs, detergents) and saw a drastic improvement in their son’s health. As I watched, I discovered a wonderful Health and Wellness company called Shaklee. The more I learn about the company and their products, the more I feel that I’ve really found a gift I want to share.

Shaklee Corporation is a home networking company who markets a wide range of products for people who want to give themselves and their families every option for a healthy life. The products are for people who want high-quality, safe and clinically proven products that come with a personal service touch. It’s for people who are interested in time-tested natural remedies rather than over-the-counter drugs or prescriptions. It’s also for those who are tired of breathing in harmful toxins while cleaning and want to create a healthy home environment.

The product lines include natural nutrition, weight loss, home cleaning products and a whole line of personal care and beauty. I really fell in love with the non-toxic, biodegradable household cleaners which are very affordable and really do work. I love that they are safe for children and now I can clean my bathroom without opening a window or turning on a fan. Lucas can actually help me now and I don’t have to worry about him breathing in toxic fumes.

The more I try, the more impressed I become with the quality of the products. So impressed, that I want to share with everyone. I encourage you to take a look at my web site to explore all Shaklee has to offer. www.shaklee.net/JanelleAnderson

People get involved with Shaklee for many different reasons. Some are looking for a business opportunity (like myself), some are interested in the products and want to take advantage of discounts or free products (like myself) and others just want to use a few things. Where ever you may fall on the interest list, I would love to help you, your family and your friends. I can share my knowledge, my own experiences and share what I’m so excited about.

I can be contacted by email at janelleanne@gmail.com. Please feel free to pass along my email and web site to family and friends who may be interested in learning more.

I'm sorry to monopolize Lucas' web site but I really wanted to share my new endeavor!

Love, Janelle

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!