Friday, September 12, 2008

I Love You Grace!

My dear friend from Colorado, Grace, recently sent me the photo below. I think she could sense that I was morphing into a real pregnant lady now that I'm in my 5th month and due in February. Not that morphing is bad especially when it's creating a little life that will come into this world and give us all a run for our money! Lucas is already talking about what a good big brother he is going to be.

Grace took this photo last Summer/Fall when we were all climbing in Lander, Wyoming at a wonderful place called Wild Iris. It's sooo beautiful there and we are going to definitely miss having it only 6 hours away.

It took me awhile to figure out who was in the photo...I had no idea that I had muscles like that! Photographers are usually seeking out my husband for some climbing feature for a magazine so I have to admit it's fun to see myself in a climbing photo. It's inspiring too especially because it was taken after having Lucas. See ladies, there is hope after our bodies morph into round, plump baby making machines!

This photo will inspire me to continue to workout and climb, as well as, remind me how wonderful it is to be a rock climber and able to spend days in locations like Wild Iris...or the Red River Gorge in Kentucky. I love spending time with my family and what a wonderful venue to do so!

Thank you Grace! You made me smile and not dwell on my latest shopping trip to the maternity section of Old Navy! Great big hugs! Love, Janelle

P.S. I think we are due for some belly shots soon! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! You rock! You look so awesome. . . and you actually don't look that different from the photo in the post below. I can't believe you're already 5 months along. Time really flies!

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!