We are weathering the Denver blizzard and have actually postponed our flight until Sunday to avoid total craziness at the airport today. It was a crazy storm and we were happy to be inside a warm cozy house. The snow sure is beautiful but it's hard to enjoy with freezing temps. However, this weekend should be beautiful!
Anyways, I had a few minutes and read my friends blog this morning. Amy had a cute post on asking questions to her 2 year old about herself. I decided to give it a try. Many of you have seen this list of questions on other blogs or facebook recently. Basically, you ask your child the questions and get some telling, and often humorous, answers. It turned out to be pretty fun. Here's what Lucas thinks of his Mommy and Daddy (Axel had no comment but one big poo...mmm, what does that mean?)...
1. What is something mom always says to you? make sure you're not crying when I'm on the phone
2. What makes mom happy? when I don't whine and cry
3. How old is your mom? how old are you?...you know mommy...I'm three...you're nine zero!
4. What does your mom do when you're not around? goes to a meeting
5. What is your mom really good at? coloring new letters
6. What does your mom do for a job? work, work at home
7. What is your mom's favorite food? tamales
8. What do you and your mom like to do together? go to places
9. What does your mom like best about your dad? I don't know...cause he's nice
10. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? dinosaur store with lots of dinosaurs
1. What is something dad always says to you? to giggle around while climbing
2. What makes dad happy? playing with him
3. How old is your dad? how old is he?...you know mommy...three nine
4. What does your dad do when you're not around? work at his school
5. What is your dad really good at? teaching me how to ice skate...he likes to climb
6. What does your dad do for a job? work
7. What is your dad's favorite food? chicken
8. What do you and your dad like to do together? play Go Fish
9. What does your dad like best about your mom? I don't know...dancing with you
10. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? swimming