Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!

It's true, Lucas is in school! We returned from a 2 1/2 week trip to Oregon on Saturday and today, he headed to Kindergarten! He did very well waking up early (3:30am Oregon time) and was in a great mood. Lucas' breakfast request was homemade pumpkin pie and he ate two slices. I think he was mostly excited but a little nervous too as to be expected.

As for Mom, it's WAY HARDER for me. I'm glad to have Axel home and be able to spend more time with him. However, I was not quite ready for Lucas to go to all day school. I hope he is having fun and misses me just a little. :)

Lucas, we are SOOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU! Congratulations on your First Day of School.

Tomorrow, we will celebrate Lucas' 6th birthday and because of staggered starting, he gets the day off from school. Not a bad deal if you ask me!

I will be getting to all our photos and posting them on the blog. WE ARE WAY BEHIND but have so many adventures to share with you all. Thanks for your patience this summer while we traveled around the U.S. having a wonderful time.

Love, Janelle
That's my BIG boy!!!!


No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!