Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - 2012

I love, LoVe, LOVE to make sugar cookies. I've perfected my all-butter recipe over the years and now I've found the perfect frosting that makes them delightful! So, any excuse to make them and I'm all about it. This year, Lucas wanted to make green hearts for his class. Green is his favorite color and this is how they turned out...
We used good old fashioned ziplock bags to protect each one.
They wouldn't be complete without actual Valetines card stapled to each. Lucas wrote out each name and signed every card. I was very proud and happy I didn't have to do it. :)
Valetine's Treats were set out the night before.
The Valentine's Day Loot consisted of a chocolate rose, Cars mug, pencils with BIG erasers, chocolate/yogart covered pretzels with sprinkles, math flash cards, hot chocolate on a stick, marshmallows, Cars chocolate hearts and a few other little treats. That all mixed in with cards from our Grandparents made for a smile filled morning!
Mr. Lucas Danger...
Mr. Axel Adventure...
Happy Valentine's Day!
We love you! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!