So, I finally got all caught up with our wonderful trip to Colorado and Wyoming to find out that I'm still a month behind. :) Just where did October go???
Here's the short list:
1. October is the best time of year for Rock Climbing...especially at the Red River Gorge in KY
2. Fall is here, so we're outside ALL.THE.TIME
3. Halloween Fun
4. Buying a Cabin in Kentucky :)
5. Lander friends visiting for 10 days
6. Uncle Mark visiting for 9 days
7. Chasing Axel around the house or holding him
8. Helping Lucas with his activity books and draining his energy
9. Being a wonderful, loving, supportive wife...of course! :)
As you can see, we've been very busy. You will be able to see very soon just how awesome October was for us.
Photos coming soon.
Thank you for your patience.