Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mom's Day!

My big mom's day wish this year was to work on the house! I know...exciting wish huh?! Knowing that we need to get the house on the market in a few weeks has created plenty of To Do List Items along with some unwanted anxiety. We made a huge dent which is wonderful and there is finally a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Don't worry, it wasn't all work. We squeezed in a few bike rides (one alone, one family), a trip to the climbing gym and a few trips to the local parks.

All in all, we had a great day/weekend!

My day started out with fun pancakes...as you can see, we got creative.
The spiral.
Smiley Faces too.
After a little house work, we headed to Carriage Hill Metro Park. This is a favorite for the boys because of the wonderful candy store. $o.25 can buy quite the pile at this place!
Quick photo with Mom to prove I was there. :)
On our way to the farm.
There were lots of baby animals but I was too busy distributing candy to remember to take photos of them. Oops! Checking out the horses.
I love this old oak tree.
For dinner we had homemade pizzas and root beer. Our dear friend Kristina was also able to join us for dinner. She came in all the way from Hawaii to celebrate. Yahoo! The boys love Kristina...okay, we all do! :)
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and Mom's To Be!!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving family. I cherish the time we spend together and have a whole new appreciation for alone time. :) I love you all! Thanks for making my day special.

Just for the record, I received some awesome crafts from the boys to include; homemade cards, potted flower plant, hand print poster and little green hand print bag. They made my day!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love Carriage Hill. That is where I took my canning classes.

Happy Mothers Day!

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!