Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our First Blog Book!

Isn't that AWESOME!!!!
Since 2008, I have dreamed of an easy-to-use program that would turn my blog into a book. I wanted it to be simple, easy and quick! I had to wait until 2012 but I have found just that program built on my dreams.
We received our first book just this month and I am besides myself. It is a true treasure and it makes my heart smile to hold a copy of all our families adventures that I've documented over the past 4-5 years. My only regret, not starting our blog on the day Lucas was born. Luckily, Grandma J has those years beautifully documented in handmade scrapbooks which we adore.
Above is a glimpse of THE DANGER ZONE (Nov 2008 - Jan 2009). I have 3 more books coming titled Danger & Adventure Vol. 1, Vol. 2 and Vol. 3!
I'm in love...

1 comment:

Maile Fano said...

isn't it AWESOME!!!! I have printed the last 3 years with that same sight. I love it!!! The kids love looking through them and so do I. Memories written and put in a book!

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!