Thursday, June 25, 2009

Negotiator.

He's the negotiator. I'm the procrastinator. I'm talking about Lucas and his Mommy.

I'm procrastinating on my Washington DC posts but have at least downloaded all the photos...it's a start.

Lucas, the NEGOTIATOR, has mastered this skill. I had no idea a three year old could be so good at negotiating. Here are some recent examples for his talent.

Mommy: "Lucas, you can eat the rice or the meat but you have to eat one."
Lucas: "How about I eat the cucumbers instead?"

Mommy: "Lucas, time for bed, let's go brush your teeth and use the potty."
Lucas: "How about I cuddle with Daddy on the couch first?...I LOVE TO CUDDLE!"

Daddy: "Lucas, it's time to eat dinner."
Lucas: "How about we have dessert for dinner?"

Everything is up for discussion in Lucas' opinion.

There are a million more I can't think of right now but I'll get back to this post.
Axel is waking...
:)

Here's some photos of the boys from the other day at our local climbing gym.

Lucas climbing.Axel watching.
Chub! I love it. Oh, and did you see those brown eyes?! Taking after his Mommy!

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!