Friday, April 6, 2012

Riley Recap

I'll let the photos do the talking for the most part...
Dance Party!
Puddle Jumping!
Sand & Sun!
Our friend, Luke, was in town on "business" (he's an airline pilot and they just happened to get stuck at the beach for a day!) so we met him for some sun and sand.
Luke gave Axel a little lesson on how to pee in the ocean...MAN STUFF! I missed the best shot of Axel's stance. It was adorable.
We wore Riley out, what a week!
It's funny taking photos at the beach. It's usually so bright that I can barley see anything on the display. I'm always happy and surprised when they turn out and I get the horizon straight on at least a few! :)

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!