Friday, October 19, 2012

Our 10 Year Anniversary!

Today is our 10 year anniversary!
I'm one lucky lady! :)
 What a sweet surprise! Look what I received today from the love of my life. My favorite flowers (ever), which are calla lilies, along with some beautiful roses and a delicious box of chocolate dipped strawberries! I'm not sharing those strawberries...no way, no how! What more could a girl ask for?!?! Well, I would ask for my hubby to be here with me. :) I know he is here in my heart and only a thought away but that would really make this celebration top notch if he were here to cuddle with. :)

Knowing in advanced that he would be deployed, we celebrated together in June. While in Utah for 6 weeks, we made sure to take time to go back to Snowbird, UT to the exact place where we were married 10 years ago. We stayed at the Cliff Lodge for two nights, hiked, ate fancy meals, raced down the alpine slide, soaked in the hot tub and reminisced about our wedding celebration and all that has happened in the 10 years since.
View looking back to the North while hiking to top of tram.

More wonderful views.

View of Lucas and Daddy hiking towards the tram.

3 miles to the top!


The warming hut and still smiling.

Two happy and proud boys!

This is why we took the boys on a 6 mile round trip hike! :) Heehee.
Our view from our room.

Alpine chair lift with Axel.

He loved it.

Lucas and Daddy.

They loved it too.
View inside Cliff Lodge looking straight down.

Looking straight out.

More hiking to celebrate Father's Day.

You don't see this in Florida!
Mountains forever.

Summer flowers.

Oh, we soaked it up!!! It was a glorious day....weekend....summer!!!
The Whole Fam on Father's Day Hike

It was a truly special experience and a perfect way to celebrate together. We are so lucky to have each other and cherish our time and experiences together. It's hard to comprehend all that we have squeezed in during 10 years and look forward to many more adventures with a wonderful man.

I love you Honey and boy, do I miss you. Thank you so, so much for such a beautiful gift and your thoughtfulness. I treasure our relationship and can't wait to see you.

Big HUGE hugs and tons of LOVE!!

Love, Janelle

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!