Monday, May 24, 2010

Sushi

Sushi it was! I love having sushi for my birthday. It's my one time a year treat myself with one of my favorite foods. We took the family and joined our friends, Heidi & Eric.

Axel was crazy! We all took turns walking him around so he could see everything. He wanted nothing to do with his high chair and everything to do with everything else.

Lucas, fell asleep before we even left the house and slept the entire dinner.
Cupcakes -- of course! There's Eric too. :)
Great food, great friends, great time!

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!