Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slip-n-Slide





It was finally warm enough and not windy (a rare combination around here) so we were able to use the SpongeBob Slip-n-slide! WHAT A HIT! I couldn't believe how brave Lucas was. We set it up on the hill to help him out a little and he checked it all out and went for it. I was going to be the brave mommy and show him how it worked until I felt the COLD water hit me. It sprays water all along the side which was freezing but it didn't stop Lucas! He definitely hesitated each time before going again and would keep telling us, "I'm getting ready!" Most of the time was spent "getting ready" and we have some great videos I'll have to try to post. Summer fun, gotta love it!

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!