It's nap time so I was taking a few minutes to check out friends blogs...HaHaHa...is it ever just a "few minutes" to blog? and quickly found out that I was tagged by Amy.
So, to keep things moving right along here's the details:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. (check).
2) Post the Rules. (check)
3) Write 6 random things about myself (check below).
4) Tag 6-ish people (tagged below-check).
5) Let each person know they were tagged (check).
6) Let the tagger know when you've posted (check).
Six random things...
1) I was the only Visual Art and Education Major at Pilot Training back in 2000 at Sheppard AFB and probably the only one in history!
2) I spent all my childhood years in one home, out in the country over looking the great San Juan Mountain Range in Montrose, CO until leaving for college in Kansas?! Was I nuts to leave the mountains? Yes! College soccer dreams do weird things to teenagers!
3) I knew I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up but wasn't so sure about being a Mommy. Boy did I have things backwards!
4) I can only dream of being as organized as Amy Shertzer...I'll continue to blame our rock climbing hobby on the failure of my organization
5) I love falling asleep on the couch in the evenings but absolute hate waking up 20 minutes later knowing I have to find motivation to get up and really go to bed
6) My favorite number is 11.
Now, I tag: Maile, Brandy, Krista, Jodi, Lisa, and Dana (no pressure Dana...I know you're a little busy these days but I didn't want you to feel left out!) :)