Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

It's nap time so I was taking a few minutes to check out friends blogs...HaHaHa...is it ever just a "few minutes" to blog? and quickly found out that I was tagged by Amy.

So, to keep things moving right along here's the details:

1) Link to the person who tagged you. (check).
2) Post the Rules. (check)
3) Write 6 random things about myself (check below).
4) Tag 6-ish people (tagged below-check).
5) Let each person know they were tagged (check).
6) Let the tagger know when you've posted (check).

Six random things...

1) I was the only Visual Art and Education Major at Pilot Training back in 2000 at Sheppard AFB and probably the only one in history!
2) I spent all my childhood years in one home, out in the country over looking the great San Juan Mountain Range in Montrose, CO until leaving for college in Kansas?! Was I nuts to leave the mountains? Yes! College soccer dreams do weird things to teenagers!
3) I knew I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up but wasn't so sure about being a Mommy. Boy did I have things backwards!
4) I can only dream of being as organized as Amy Shertzer...I'll continue to blame our rock climbing hobby on the failure of my organization
5) I love falling asleep on the couch in the evenings but absolute hate waking up 20 minutes later knowing I have to find motivation to get up and really go to bed
6) My favorite number is 11.

Now, I tag: Maile, Brandy, Krista, Jodi, Lisa, and Dana (no pressure Dana...I know you're a little busy these days but I didn't want you to feel left out!) :)

Have Fun!
Janelle

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wanted to be a pilot until my senior year at the Academy, which is when I realized that being a pilot/astronaut wasn't very conducive to having a family and that I did really want to have a family, so I decided to just be an AF engineer instead of a pilot. I almost put that as one of my 6!

I love falling asleep on the couch at night, too, but hate getting up to go up to bed! I didn't think about listing that as one of my 6, though. Must be pregnancy that has us thinking about sleep so much!

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!