Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fulton Farms Field Trip

Today was a big day at preschool for Lucas. His class was going to Fulton Farms for a hayride, pumpkin patch and Autumn fun.


He even got to ride on the big school bus!
It was a chilly morning so he was all bundled up and in his candy corn shirt he made himself at school...too cute!

Mommy could only participate in some of the fun. All parents are required to go through a back ground check and my results have not come back yet. It's nice to know they check everyone out who will be helping with school activities but nobody told me it could take up to four weeks to get the results. I made the most of it! I couldn't go on the hayride to the pumpkin patch but hopefully will get photos from his teacher.

Lucas woke up this morning telling me that he doesn't like hayrides. I don't think he really understood what a hayride really was. He had the funniest look on his face when he got on the wagon and looked down at the hay.

They want me to sit on this stuff? Weird!
With a little help from his teacher Mrs. Hananbam, he found his seat.
However, he still wasn't sold on this whole hayride idea.Here's a pumpkin patch Mommy found while waiting...lots and lots and lots of pumpkins!
Even more for sale at the farm store!
When he got back from the hayride he ran up to me and said, "Mommy, I liked'ed the hayride!" Then it was off to see the farm animals, corn maze and hay slide.

"Wow, what's that?"

A big corn stalk ti-pi!
There were bunnies, baby turkeys, llamas, and little horses too.
And what is that silly thing?
A Billy Goat!
A trip down the slide...
A photo with Mrs. Crum his teacher...
and then time to get all lined up and ready to go.
Back on the big bus and notice how he's pretending not to see me?

Oh Mom, you're embarrassing me!

What a big boy!

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!