Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Surprise Visit

I received an unexpected call this morning from a dear family friend, Bobbie French. Bobbie and her husband, Lew, were headed back to Colorado from the Pennsylvania and had spent the night just up the road with friends. They were planning on driving through Dayton on their way to Kentucky and wanted to stop by and see our new house...and us too! :)

What a treat! :)

Bobbie and Lew are from Montrose, CO and have known me most of my life. She took care of my brother, Micah, for years when he was growing up. I'm sure it was fun for them to see Lucas at the same age they had once seen my brother and I.

It was wonderful to catch up over lunch and hear about everyone's family members. It was also great to have our very first visitors! Hooray!

Here's Bobbie, Lew & Lucas making scary faces.

And Mommy too.


Bobbie & Lew - Thank you for the visit and the tasty lunch! Safe travels!

Love,
The Anderson's

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!