Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Parties!

We had 3 Christmas parties all on one day this year.
 
Here was the schedule:
Axel's Party: 10:30 - 12:00
Daddy's Party: 11:30 - 1:00
Lucas' Party: 12:30 - 2:00
 
If I planned it right, I could attend all three of them! Before I new it, this this handsome man come out looking like a million bucks! He was just about to leave for Staff Meeting! Yep, he wore this uniform all day! :)
 
 

At 10:15 I headed over to Axel's school. I was able to enjoy some tasty snacks and meet "Joy" the Elf who was there from the North Pole. 
 
Axel and his BFF, Parker.

Joy the Elf

The whole group ready for a fun party!!
At 11:15, I drove across town to Tradewinds.
 
This is a popular local restaurant that is super laid back, cozy and serves delicious Italian dishes. Everyone was excited that the employee Christmas Party was held at Tradewinds so there was a great turn out. I think some of us were even more excited that there would be an Ugly Sweater Contest! The restaurant did an awesome job with the lunches and was nice enough to let us bring in our own desserts potluck style. It's so fun to learn about new tasty Christmas treats. The grape salad was a delicious surprise to everyone. I made my famous coconut custard cake that was a huge hit too!
 
 
Here are the sweater winners of 2013...
First Place!
Second Place "Twins"
Third Place

More participants!

At 1:00pm, I zoomed over to Lucas' school to hit his party. The party leader did a wonderful job organizing this party and the activities the students did were adorable. Lucas' favorite part was the edible markers they used to decorate their marshmallow snowmen.

Lucas and his BFF, Skyler
Here's the rest of the crew....







The last activity was a gift exchange. Each student brought in a wrapped book and his teacher read a funny story. The books were moved left and right each time they heard the command. Everyone ended up with a new book and laughed themselves silly doing so.

It was a great day! I'm so glad I was able to attend each party but seeing my husband in this sweater was definitely the highlight! So dreamy......







No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!