Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm the One Who...

Lucas' new saying this week:

"I'm the one who ____________!"

i.e.
"opens the apple juice."
"turns on the lights."
"get's my shoes on."
"pulls the sled to the hill."
"puts shampoo in my hair."
"gets in the shower by myself."
"gets to use the scissors."
"gets out the ketchup."

You name it and he's the one who gets to do it. He wants there to be no mistake that he can do it all by himself and that he thinks he's the one in charge around here.

Love this kid!
More ski photos coming soon...

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!