Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunny Florida

I'm sitting here in the airport waiting to head back to Dayton after a week in Orlando. We had a great time but are ready to be home for sure. Not ready for the cold weather after the 80 degree temps but it will be nice to get back into a normal routine.

Tons of photos to post too!

Also, I will announce my Shaklee winner of $100 in free products on Monday. Sorry about the delay, you can blame Mickey Mouse. :)

Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope you had a great trip and I can't wait to see all of your photos!

And I give you props for flying to Florida with only 24 days until your due date (with a toddler in tow!)!

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!